Product description: WT-12 water bath concentration is mainly used for concentrating or preparing sample in batch. Such as drug screening, hormone analysis, liquid phase and mass spectrometry in the analysis of sample preparation. It works by blowing nitrogen in the surface of sample which is being heated to accelerate evaporating and separating the solvent in the samples without oxygen. Instead of the rotary evaporation instrument, nitrogen sample concentrator can efficiently concentrate dozens of samples simultaneously.Feature
1. Elegant appearance, with elevation operation panel, embedded flowmeter, waterproof button, safe and reliable.
2. Good compatibility, suitable for test tubes (diameter 10 ~ 29mm), conical flask, centrifuge tube, the sample capacity
of 1 ~ 50ml.
3. Free up and down needle valve tube, independent adjustable needle valve, controls gas flow at each sample
4. Circular turntable structure, 360-degree rotation, convenient sample support into and out of thewater bath, easy to
5. 12 position, each sample position are numbered, spring tube clamp fixed position.
6. LED real-time displays temperature and time, water bath temperature: RT +5 ℃ ~ 100 ℃.
7. All use of stainless steel, all components are anti-corrosion and resistant to organic solvents.
8. When concentrated toxic solvents, the entire system can be placed in a fume hood.
9. Built-in level sensor, anti-dry protection.
|Temp. Control Range||R.T.+5℃ ~100℃|
|Temp. Setting Range||5℃ ~100℃|
|Temp. Uniformity@60℃||≤±1 ℃|
|Temp. Display Accuracy||0.1 ℃|
|Heating Speed||≤30min (40℃ to 100℃)|
|Time Range||1min ~99h59min|
|Test tube range||Φ10~29mm/Liquid volume 1~50ml|
|Needle Plate Max. Lift Stroke||200mm|
|Gas-in Joint Outer Diameter||Φ7mm|
|Maximum gas pressure||0.2MPa|
|Maximum gas flow||15L/min|
|Voltage||AC 220V, 50/60Hz|
|Fuse||250V, 8A, Ф5×20|
|Dimension (WxDxH)||390 x 300 x 850mm|
1. Pharmaceutical drug testing：Chinese medicine and drug testing.
2. Food and beverage: milk, wine, liquid beverages.
3. Biological analysis: serum, plasma, blood, urine.
4. Commodity inspection: test dioxin, croft etc.
5. Environmental analysis: drinking water, groundwater, polluted water, etc.
6. Pesticide analysis: vegetables, fruits, cereals, plant tissues, etc.