Digital Measure Meter Lux Meter
The Lux Meter is a specialised instrumentation measuring luminosity, brightness. widely used in electro-optical sources, research teaching, metallurgy building, industry inspection as well as agriculture researching and illumination control.
• Digital display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors.
• Separate light sensor allow user take measurement at optimum position.
• Multi-parameter measurement: Lux & FC.
• Wide measuring range and high resolution.
• In build low battery indicator.
• Max value hold function.
• The use of durable, long lasting components, including a stronge, light weight ABS-plastic housing assures maintenance free performance for many years. The housing has been carefully shaped to fit comfortabley in either hand.
• Display: 4 Digits, 10 mm LCD
• Parameters Measured:Lux , FC (Foot Candle)
• Measuring Range 0 ~ 50,000 Lux, 3 Ranges; 0 ~ 5,000 FC
• Max Value Hold Function
• Battery Indicator:Low Battery Indicator
• Operating Conditions:Temperature: 0 ~ 50 °C (32 ~ 122 °F),Humidity: < 80 %RH
• Power Supply:4 x 1.5 V AAA Size (UM-4) Battery
• Dimensions: Main Unit: 132 x 64 x 30 mm, Sensor: 96 x 58 x 16 mm, Weight:280 g (Including Batteries)
• Main Unit
• Carrying Case(B07)
• Operation manual
• Unit Type:piece
• Package Weight:1.000kg (2.20lb.)
• Package Size:28cm x 25cm x 8cm (11.02in x 9.84in x 3.15in)