Detail Agate Mortars With Pestle, ISOLAB
* Manufactured from naturally occuring agate stone which is amorphous form of silica.
* Due to its inherent physical characteristics, has a hardness of 6.5 on the Moh' s scale which means excellent resistance during crushing samples.
* Because of their excellent resistance they are recommended for use in laboratories demanding contamination free results.
* Agate mortars are supplied complete with an agate pestle.
- Cat. No. 038.07.050 : Ext. Dia 50 mm, Int. Dia 40 mm , Vol. 10 ml
- Cat. No. 038.07.075 : Ext. Dia 75 mm, Int. Dia 60 mm , Vol. 25 ml
- Cat. No. 038.07.100 : Ext. Dia 100 mm, Int. Dia 85 mm , Vol. 50 ml
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak